- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 787 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Pallet Fire)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes
- Kitchen: Original, Separate oven, Upright stove, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Priced at $295,000, this classic solid red brick home is great buying, situated on a 787m² section, private and fulled fenced with a double garage.
Well decorated and beautifully presented, a fresh interior paint job, updated bathroom in pristine white, this really is move in and enjoy time, with neutral tones that allow you to incorporate your own personal style.
Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge with sliding doors opening to a large deck, north facing and perfect for outdoor entertaining.
As a family home, it is a perfect starter, walking distance to schools, supermarket and public transport. While for an investor, it is an equally perfect addition to the portfolio.... all the hard work is done.
My owners instructions are clear - this property MUST BE SOLD!!
OPEN HOME: Sunday 12.30 - 1.00pm
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.