- Approx Floor Area: 125 sqm
- Land Size: 492 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Situated in the heart of Burnside High Zone and Westburn Primary the location will not disappoint as entry level into the area.
Extremely sunny easycare and north facing (feels much bigger 493m2) section. 4 bedrooms (or 3 plus a larger study off the living area) this excellent family home is also fully double glazed.
Extremely warm and cosy, exceptionally maintained this property is on the market to sell. A double garage, loads of off street parking and fully fenced, I do not expect this home will not last long on the market.
For your purchasing convenience a LIM, Title and Building report will be provided. Where possible viewing at open homes is best.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.