- Land Size: 726 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Auto Door, Double lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard Profile
- Joinery: Timber, Partial Double Glazing, Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (DVS)
- Property Features: Security system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Fridge, Dishwasher, Heat Pump x2, DVS, Rangehood
- Kitchen: Modern, Rangehood, Gas bottled and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Other (Wood Shelter (removeable))
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Well maintained and beautifully renovated throughout, retaining the elegance of the early 20th century era with original features including rich timber flooring, ceiling roses, archways and leadlight windows.
Its inherent charm has been beautifully protected and enhanced with the added comfort and convenience of modern services discreetly integrated such as two heat pumps, logburner, DVS system, partial double glazing and modern kitchen and bathroom plus separate laundry/utility space.
Three well proportioned rooms lead from the wide hallway through to the magnificent living spaces with bay windows and French doors, perfect for entertaining. All on a large fully fenced and superbly landscaped section including a huge double garage with workshop space and mezzanine storage.
Zoned for Beckenham Primary, Christchurch South Intermediate and Cashmere High Schools, properties of this calibre rarely become available in this area. Now surplus to our vendors requirements, our instructions are clear - this home must sell!
To download property files please visit: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193126
Auction: Thursday 11th October 2018 from 12:00pm, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior).
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.