- Approx Floor Area: 213 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1989
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Cedar and Schist
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Nitestore)
- Electrical: TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Ceramic Cook Top, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezor, Microwave, Rangehood, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Heat Pump, Nitestore, Burglar Alarm, Irrigation System, Auto Garage Door Opener + 2 Remotes, Internal Water Feature, 2 x Bathroom Heaters, 2 x Heated Towel Rails, Internal Vacuum System, Waste Disposal, 2 Smoke Alarms, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Mezzanine
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Park
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Now having completed their new build they need to relinquish this immaculately presented townhouse situated in what would have to be one of the best positions in Hyde Park. Overlooking Hyde Park itself this property offers a feeling of total peace and tranquillity.
Large open plan kitchen/dining area flows through to a separate lounge all with park views. A double bedroom downstairs with ensuite and walk in robe and separate guest toilet will offer plenty of flexibility. The two double bedrooms upstairs also offer views over the park and the large mezzanine area upstairs will be excellent as a study or simply a "chill out area".
Also has the convenience of having double internal access garaging with auto door.
Although immaculate the property would lend itself to some updating, therefore creating an opportunity for buyers to secure this property at an affordable level.
Park properties don't last long, so your earliest viewing will be essential!!
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.