- Approx Floor Area: 198 sqm
- Land Size: 599 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2014
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Heap Pump
- Kitchen: New
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck, Built-in-robe and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Located in desirable Halswell this post earthquake build (5 years old) is a cracker of a property. Built to the new code with insulation, double glazing and heating for warmth you wont go wrong with this purchase.
Comprising of two living areas which include a separate living and open plan kitchen/dining, facing north and opening to the private landscaped entertaining areas. 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk in robe) separate family bathroom this home has everything a new family will want.
Fully fenced for children and pets we are on the market to sell. A LIM and Title are provided for convenience and there is no stress of Auction here. The property is For Sale the nice simple old fashioned way all you need to do is make an offer.
Contact Jacq for the information, viewing at open homes is preferred but if you are unable to make one of them call for an appointment.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.