- Approx Floor Area: 418 sqm
- Land Size: 713 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2007
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: x2 Extra Large Double Garaging, Internal access, Off street
- Construction: Plaster, Block, Brick and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Gas mains, Ducted heating
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV Aerial,Spa, Ducted Heat Pump, x2 Dishdrawers, Built in Vacuum, Gas Fire x2, Pool Filter and Pump, x6 TV's, Fridges x2, Waste Disposal, Rangehood, Induction Hobbs Electric, Built in Furniture, Alarm, Electric Louver, Garden Shed, Outdoor Frudge, x3 Heated Towel Rails, 3 Bathroom Heaters, Internal and External Speakers, BBQ, Underfloor Heating
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Walk - in - Robe) and Double
- Bedroom 3: Additional Info (Walk - in - Robe) and Double
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Walk - in - Robe) and Double
- Additional rooms: Media, Office / study, Other (Formal Lounge)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Pool (Inground, Heated and Salt), Spa, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Solidly constructed using an eye-pleasing combination of western red cedar and solid plaster over brick and block, the theme of style also continues indoors where you'll find Italian tiling and granite benchtops while the immaculate presentation reflects the considerable pride the vendors have taken in their property over the years.
Central to the floor plan is the attractive open plan living area that features a well-appointed kitchen which is accompanied by a scullery. An adjoining formal lounge, a study and a further living area on the first floor also ensure you can comfortably host any number of social occasions.
A magnificent outdoor entertaining area complete with a fully automatic Louvre system, a gas fire, an inbuilt BBQ and outdoor TV provides you with an extendable living space that will undoubtedly be utilised year-round. The resort-style outdoor setting will be the scene of countless gatherings, whether you're relaxing at the bar, enjoying an alfresco meal on the expansive composite deck, are kicking back in the spa or are cooling off in the saltwater pool, there is an area to suit every instance.
Accommodation is offered by four double bedrooms, three of which are upstairs, and all include walk-in wardrobes with the master having an ensuite and balcony access, while a guest bedroom with ensuite is situated downstairs.
Contributing convenience and comfort is the soundproof concrete first floor, an open gas fire and a ducted heat pump system while the five-car garage and off-street parking are equally as appealing.
The property is zoned for popular schools and is near golf courses, Bottle Lake Forest, the beach and the new QEII complex.
Interest will inevitably be high, and your immediate action is advised.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same