- Approx Floor Area: 262 sqm
- Land Size: 633 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: New
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Range hood, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Clothes line, Double fridge freezer, 2x Heatpumps, 2 x heat pump remotes, 2 x garage door remotes, Marantz Sound system with built in indoor/outdoor speakers Blinds & Curtains, 2 x Garage storage unit, 2 x heated towel rails, 2 x fan heaters, 2 x extractor fans, 3 x smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Other (Acrylic)
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered, Uncovered and Concrete), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Generous proportions and sleek contemporary styling contribute tremendous appeal to this immaculate four-bedroom home which offers quality living in a relaxed setting.
Daily routines and social gatherings occur effortlessly in the superb open plan living area which hosts an extremely attractive kitchen with walk in pantry, a dining area, lounge and a thoughtfully integrated study nook.
Offering flexibility is the adjoining formal lounge which is ideal for entertaining and can be closed over for quieter occasions, while outside, there's a sheltered outdoor area and an additional setting with inbuilt seating which ensures you're equipped with spaces for dining and unwinding when you want to soak up the summer sunshine.
The master bedroom represents an incredibly relaxing retreat and hosts a walk-in wardrobe, an elegant ensuite with a double shower and also benefits from direct access out to a private patio which is the perfect spot to indulge in your morning coffee. Two of the remaining bedrooms also include functional study spaces while a well-appointed family bathroom, a separate laundry and an internal access double garage are further advantages.
There are numerous amenities in the vicinity, you can enjoy a round at either Waitikiri or Bottle Lake golf course, hit the tracks at Bottle Lake Forest or wander the coastline at Waimairi Beach, and growing families will appreciate zoning for Marshland School and proximity to a local early education centre.
Purchasers who want to settle down in style by Christmas will gravitate towards this exceptional property. Contact me for more information.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same