- Approx Floor Area: 187 sqm
- Land Size: 23.93 Ha
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- House style: Lifestyle
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Concrete Slab
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel and Rubber membrane
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Floating
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire (Stove), Ceiling fans, Central heating, Gas bottled
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Low Energy Fridge (Negotiable), Solar Panels, Power System
- Kitchen: Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Bush
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Steep
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Sewerage: Septic
About this listing
Nestled in a secluded part of the valley, but only minutes from the Little River Village is this unique two bedroom property sitting on 23.93 hectares (60 acres approximately) of predominantly regenerating native bush with an abundance of native bird life.
This architecturally designed concrete home operates entirely off the grid with solar power, mini-hydro system, backup generator, wood-fired oven, woodburner, under-tile heating plus radiators, Oasis Clearwater septic system and has an excellent water supply courtesy of an artesian spring.
The property comprises a large open plan area with modern industrial style kitchen, each end of first level has a conservatory to enjoy the stunning views. The upper level comprises two double bedrooms, with large bathroom including standalone bath with incredible views.
The property is fully insured.
This would make an excellent weekend retreat from the city, and is a commutable distance if you choose to stay seven days a week.
Viewings will be by appointment only, please contact listing agent.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same