- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 453 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1930
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Iron and Roughcast
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes
- Kitchen: Standard, Separate, Separate oven, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
You will save on petrol being able to walk or bike to town, shops & local schools.
With two sunny living areas, separate kitchen, laundry & a single garage which includes a workshop, this is the perfect starter for those First Home Buyers or a young family.
All the hard work has been done for you, with a deck, BBQ area and a new zincalume roof, all you have to do is move in & get ready to entertain and all just in time for Christmas.
You don't want to miss this opportunity to get on the property ladder, So call me today for a viewing or come along to my Open Homes I would love to see you there.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.