- Approx Floor Area: 236 sqm
- Land Size: 704 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: New, Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump, Central heating, Electric, Other (Evolve 950 Gas Fireplace)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Stone)
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Fridge, Spa
About this listing
From the breathtaking Schist Veneer Chimney feature, to walking through the entrance framed by locally sourced Macrocarpa timber, onto the beautiful Oak Wooden flooring, already you know this is something special.
Large Open Plan Family room & kitchen with double glazed bi-fold doors onto a wooden deck, this is definitely the place to entertain.
Nothing is spared on this designer kitchen, with Up-to- the minute appliances which include Fisher & Paykel Free Standing Dual Fuel Cooker, Built-In Integrated Rangehood, Double Dish drawer Dishwasher, stone benchtops & a well-equipped scullery, You too will be the Master Chef in your home.
Not only will you enjoy the winter months sitting in front of your Evolve Gas Fireplace, but will be comfortable all year round with the perfect temperatures thanks to the Hometech Central Ventilation system, all while listening to your favorite tunes on your surround sound system.
All bedrooms are double with built in robes, while the Master has a walk-in wardrobe & a luxury ensuite with a wet floor tiled shower, Methven tapware, double power points and underfloor heating in all bathrooms.
This home has been designed with everything in mind, so all you have to do is move in & enjoy for years to come.
For more information please copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/AH4867
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.