- Approx Floor Area: 92 sqm
- Land Size: 725 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow, Character
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Render
- Joinery: Double glazing in kitchen, Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron and Sleepout - Coloured Steel
- Insulation: Bathroom Wall & Toilet Wall, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl, Tiles, Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas mains, Ceiling fans, Electric, Other (Pellet Fire)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Fibre. TV point in sleepout)
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Curtains, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Stove, TV Aerial, Heat Pump, Pellet Fire, Alarm, Heater Towel Rail, Heated Mirror NB - Lounge Curtains May Not Stay.
- Kitchen: Standard, Separate, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
This home is beautifully presented and has been lovingly maintained, with 2 bedrooms, plus a good sized sleep out which could be used as an additional bedroom , crafts room, home office or rented out for home and income, this property presents interested purchasers plenty of options.
A newly renovated bathroom adds a modern touch to this character beach side home, while open plan dining and living space allows for ease of living in this relaxed environment. The living spaces are equipped with dual heat sources from either an efficient and economical heat pump or a pellet fire for those who love the ambiance that dancing flames create on cool winters evenings.
This quiet and private this home is perfect for a first home buyer or young family getting into the property market.
Sun drenched, on a freehold title of 725m2, with a generous amount of space in the back yard.
Positioned only a stones throw from the water, the lucky new owners will be able to enjoy the amazing New Brighton summer with all the amenities this thriving suburb has to offer.
Get in quickly to view this uniquely charming property.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.