- Land Size: 826 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1997
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Double glazed except garage and entrance, Aluminium
- Roof: Colour coated corrugated metal
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Heated Towel Rail, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Waste Disposal, Clothes Line, Garden Shed
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Balcony access), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Concrete), Clothes line, Pool (Inground, Heated and Concrete), Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 360
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Ground Floor features: Parking Bay, Double internal access garage and laundry, Grand entrance leading to a bathroom and double bedroom, Well-appointed kitchen overlooking the generous and interactive lounge and dining area. Fabulous indoor-outdoor living for the whole family including generous grassed areas, relaxing patio areas and heated inground pool. North facing with stream frontage and duck watching.
First Floor features: Master with ensuite, WIR, reading corner and balcony, 4th bedroom or office with balcony and generous 3rd bedroom, family bathroom, an abundance of storage and spacious interconnecting walkways. Light and bright throughout.
All the modern features that you want and deserve including double glazing, granite bench and heat pump. So, bring your extended family to view Kinrara Place and explore the exciting suburb of Halswell, a thriving community just a short drive from the city centre. Benefit from new developments such as the School, Community centre and New World. This property is also zoned for the popular Halswell Primary.
The owners have already moved and there is no turning back now! Full reports provided including builders and thermal imaging report, LIM and Title. Download now from www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193164 (cut and paste).
Definitely not a drive by - so much more than meets the eye!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.