- Approx Floor Area: 303 sqm
- Land Size: 726 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2002
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double garage internal access plus large single (external access), Internal access, Double lock-up, Single lock-up, Auto doors, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Rendered Block & Titan Board
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun and Fibreglass
- Insulation: Walls
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Ducted heating, Air Conditioning, Gas bottled, Electric, Other (Wall Panel Heater (bedroom))
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, ? 2 x Heatpump ? Gas Fire ? Waste Disposal ? Wall Oven ? Electric Hob ? Dishwasher ? Rangehood ? 4 x Extractor Fan ? 2 x Bathroom Heater ? 3 x Heated Towel Rail ? Alarm ? Wall Panel Heater ? Spa Bath ? Philips TV (Single Garage) ? 3 x Auto Garage Doors ? Clothesline (internal) ? Clothesline (external)
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Ensuite), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Additional Info (Ensuite), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Entrance: Double height
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, South, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Timber corner cabinet (living) Fridge Freezer
About this listing
Warmth, light & peace of mind living were all top of the list for our clients and this home delivers those qualities in spades. Asymmetrical ceiling heights downstairs create a variety of vast wall spaces perfect for hanging art, while robust construction and discreet temperature control systems are complemented by double glazing for year round comfort.
Guest have loved that all three of the bedrooms are ensuited while a fourth bedroom can be utilised as a nursery, library or office space and downstairs there is a separate study. Triple car garaging is a welcome luxury with the smaller of the two garages carpeted and currently used as an extended living space; however this could easily become a gym/rumpus or simply park your car collection in style.
The private 726m2 grounds are an oasis of calm and dappled sunshine, thanks to the presence of gorgeous established trees and a sun-saturated northerly aspect.
Given the homes proximity to a plethora of schooling options, your purchase here will be a most educated decision. Within your reach are the cream of primary & secondary schools (Ilam & Westburn Primaries, Burnside High, CBHS and CGHS), while the nearby University of Canterbury offers you the full gamut of educational opportunities.
With their new home nearing completion, our sellers are flexible in their settlement date but absolutely non-negotiable in their desire to achieve a sale.
To download the documents please click on the below link, then register and you will be able to access the files:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.