- Approx Floor Area: 170 sqm
- Land Size: 838 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Villa
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes
- Kitchen: Original, Dishwasher, Upright stove and Waste disposal
- Living area: Formal dining, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus, Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Outdoor living: Clothes line
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
- 3 large bedrooms all with wardrobes, plus a study
- Double garage, plus a large workshop extension*
- Walking distance to local transport, shops and
primary and secondary schools.
This home has served the vendor incredibly well over the years, however, with their needs now changing, they are committed to achieving a sale. Contact me for more information.
LIM, Building Report etc all provided.
To download the information pack and documents, go to: www.harcourts.co.nz/FH4617, scroll down to the documents section and click "download".
*Workshop/Studio extension was done without a building consent at the time, however a professional sign off has been provided.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.