- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 698 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Block
- Joinery: Partial Double Glazing, Aluminium
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Open plan, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City, Private
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Heat Pump
About this listing
TC2 Land with a cash settlement of $16,549.51 to be handed over to the new owner.
This solid low maintenance home with a good-sized section and double garage is fully fenced.
Open plan sunny kitchen and living area opening on to a patio, perfect for summer entertaining plus 3 double bedrooms with built in robes.
This home is very tidy and well looked after with room to enhance and make it your own.
Great entry level buying handy to shops, schools and transport for singles, couples, first home buyers and families.
MUST SELL owners have already bought and moved out to the country.
OPEN HOMES: Sunday 11.45am - 12.15pm or by appointment
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.