- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Land Size: 630 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1971
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Gas Fire, Heat Pump & Nitestore)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Security Alarm, Drapes, Gas Fire, Heatpump, Nightstore, Double Dishdrawer, Bathroom Heater, Heated Towel Rail, 2 x Extractor Fan (Kitchen & Bathroom), Supertub, Workbench (Garage), 2 x Auto-Garage Door Remote, Outdoor Lighting, Garden Shed, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Separate, Upright stove, Extractor fan, Double sink and Pantry
- Living area: Formal lounge, Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Washing Machine
About this listing
Classic brick and tile construction has stood the test of time and numerous updates over the years have ensured the home remains comfortable - aluminium joinery, heatpump, gas fire and an updated bathroom all add to the appeal.
All bedrooms offer excellent storage and the living areas can be interconnected or separate. Private 630m2 gardens are beautifully established and can be enjoyed outside on the deck or from inside the sun-filled conservatory.
A 40 year tenure speaks volumes about the friendliness, convenience and appeal of the neighbourhood; our sellers so love the area they are buying nearby and offer flexible settlement options.
It's now time for a new family to start their own chapter so to ensure you don't miss out on this very affordable opportunity we recommend you register your interest early!
To download the documents please click on the below link, then register and you will be able to access the files:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.