- Land Size: 676 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Light fittings, Gas Hob, Separate Oven, Dishwasher, Heatpump (x2)
- Kitchen: Standard, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Exciting opportunities for investors, developers and those seeking a project. Our vendors are motivated to sell on or before Auction day.
To be sold on an "As is Where is" basis with no transfer of EQC or Insurance claims.
Close to the CBD. Here's your opportunity to purchase this three-bedroom, two living area home. Open plan kitchen/dining/living opens out to the rear garden, storage room that easily could be used as a study.
If you're looking for a project, this property has great bones and could be restored to its former glory. Look into the possibilities of repair or demolish or have as an investment opportunity and landbank for the future. Sited on 676sqm of residential medium density zone, TC3 (blue) land.
Make no mistake this property will be sold; our vendors are not testing the market!!
AUCTION: Thursday 29th November 2018 from 12:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
To download Property Files please go to: : http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193166
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.