- Approx Floor Area: 165 sqm
- Land Size: 746 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2018
- Property condition: New
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Plywood
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Rangehood, Cooktop, Oven, Heatpump + Remote, Auto Garage Door Motor & Remote
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
This contemporary property has been thoughtfully planned to make the most of the available space.
Three generously-proportioned bedrooms are complemented by two lovely bathrooms (including an
ensuite off the master) and two toilets, while well-configured living areas provide plenty of versatility.
The kitchen is both stylish and highly-functional; double glazing and a heatpump conspire to create a
warm and inviting atmosphere, and ranch sliders provide seamless access outside.
The higher than normal garage ceiling height provides an area for additional storage area.
The easy-care grounds are perfectly configured for all-day sun, and the permanent materials which
the home is constructed from provide invaluable peace of mind.
To say the location is convenient would be to understate the fact - within a short distance to New
Brighton beach and numerous sports facilities you'll want for nothing, While the popular public
transport routes which are nearby ensure the rest of the city is easily accessible.
Entry-level brand new homes in this area are seldom available .Purchasers looking to take their first steps up the real estate ladder are advised to act quickly and be involved in the build process. contact us now for more
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.