- Approx Floor Area: 165 sqm
- Land Size: 718 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2019
- Property condition: New
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Plywood
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Rangehood, Cooktop, Oven, Heatpump + Remote, Auto Garage Door Motor & Remote
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Thoughtfully planned to make the most of the available space with three generously-proportioned bedrooms complemented by two lovely bathrooms (including an
ensuite off the master) and two toilets.Well-configured living areas provide plenty of versatility and the kitchen is both stylish and highly-functional.
Double glazing and a heat pump conspire to create a
warm and inviting atmosphere and ranch sliders provide seamless access outside providing indoor/outdoor flow.
Double garage with internal access adds the icing to the cake.
The location is convenient would be to understate the fact - within a short distance to New
Brighton beach and numerous sports facilities you'll want for nothing.
Public transport routes nearby ensure the rest of the city is easily accessible.
Entry-level brand new homes in this area are seldom available. Purchasers looking to take their first steps up the real estate ladder are advised to act quickly - contact us now for more information.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.