- Approx Floor Area: 262 sqm
- Land Size: 858 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Triple Lock-up, Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 4)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Other (2x Heat Pumps)
- Electrical: Phone extensions, Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, TV Aerial, Oven, Rangehood, Dishdrawer, 2x Heat Pump, 2x Heated Towel Rail, 2x Bathroom Heater, 2x Bathroom extractor, Alarm, 7x Security Cameras, Motion sensor, Wired for Speakers
- Kitchen: Modern, Upright stove, Rangehood, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered stone)
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Attic
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Bush, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 250
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
This is a home built with style, practicality and family in mind! As you walk into the large entrance way you get a glimpse of the heart of the home, the open plan kitchen living and dining. The sun streams into this space through the many windows and bifold doors, leading onto the two entertainment areas. The kitchen includes a sizable breakfast bar where you will enjoy family meals with the little ones, an impressive Fisher and Paykel oven and rangehood which will fit even the largest roast comfortably and a separate pantry to store all your baking goods.
The kitchen moves into the dining area and family lounge, perfect for movie nights and with plenty of room to fit all your friends to watch a game of rugby! Just off of this family space is a large room currently being used as a kids play room, but for when the children grow up would be a great second lounge or movie room!
This really is a house that grows with you and the needs of your family. The large section boasts a great open lawn, perfect for the kids to run around and play a spot of backyard cricket. The two entertainment and BBQ areas follow the suns rays and the garden enjoys privacy and is not overlooked.
To the right of the entranceway are the three double rooms, family bathroom and large master with walk in robe and spacious ensuite with double shower. This home is set apart by its welcoming feel coupled with its clever family design features, including plenty of extra storage, large separate laundry and a massive 3 car garage with huge attic storage space and enough room to park multiple cars on the private driveway.
This home really does tick every box for a growing family. A quiet neighbourhood, plenty of family space and a large garden, all enjoyed on a private back section with built in security sensor and wired for electric gates.
This property is going to auction on the 29th November at 98 Moorhouse Avenue and, with our vendors move North imminent, it must sell.
To download information for this property, please copy and paste the URL into your web browser:
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 1.00-1.30pm & Wednesday 3.00-3.30pm
AUCTION: Thursday, 29th November at 12.00pm. Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Ave (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.