- Approx Floor Area: 230 sqm
- Land Size: 574 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Partial Double Glazing, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Alarm, "as is")
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Nitestore x2, Heatpump, Wall Oven, Ceramic Hob, Garage Door Openers x2, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Entrance: Into Foyer
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Vege Planter Pods x2
About this listing
Nestled at the quiet end of Avonhead Rd on firm TC1 land this home spans two levels and offers a modern open plan kitchen and dining room which are bathed in morning sunlight. The two northwest facing living spaces offer the flexibility desired for modern families and allow easy access to the covered outdoor entertainment space ideal for your private summer BBQ's.
Upstairs are the 3 light and airy double bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a well-appointed family bathroom. The home provides a separate toilet on each level for your convenience.
Being well insulated, partially double glazed, and complete with a heatpump and 2 nightstore heaters you will be comfortable all year-round.
The oversized internal access double garage is a rare commodity which offers a study/man cave and a built-in workshop area. There is plenty of off-street parking for all your toys!
The garden is easy-care, large enough for your children and pets to play but not too big as to curb your leisure time.
If education is one of your priorities then you will be spoilt for choice, in zone for Roydvale and Merrin Primary Schools, Cobham Intermediate and Burnside High School.
So close to amenities such as the popular Avonhead Mall, Burnside Park, the Airport and offers easy access to main arterial routes.
Now that you have ticked all your boxes make no delay in viewing this gem as it will be sold.
My vendor is downsizing and has already purchased her new abode, so this home has to sell!
Will you be the new owner of 458? Don't be late!
Open homes resume 12 January - Please phone Jane for appointment to view over the Christmas period.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.