- Approx Floor Area: 310 sqm
- Land Size: 1.2218 Ha
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- House style: Lifestyle
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Brick and Timber
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Walk in robe, Lounge, Balcony) and Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Town
- Nearest Town/School: Weedons & Rolleston
- Landscaping: Yes
- Contour: Flat
- Paddocks: 3
- Farm buildings: 3 Bay
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 3)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Warming timber elements feature significantly throughout the interior and lend a charming country feel to the home, while the presence of new carpeting on the lower level ensures you're kept incredibly cosy underfoot.
Sleeping quarters on the ground floor are divided into two wings with one housing the master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The other comprises 2 double bedrooms and the family bathroom, while the modernised kitchen and your choice of lounge form the centre of the floor plan.
The upper level accommodates an additional living zone which is complemented by a balcony that overlooks the garden, and the presence of a bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and a separate toilet is a further advantage.
Completing the layout is an internal access garage, a study space, a laundry, two heat pumps, a log burner and yet another toilet which ensures families can live incredibly comfortably.
The managable 1.2-hectare parcel also includes entertaining areas, manicured gardens, a built-in playground and sprawling lawns which guarantee hours of family fun, with storage sheds and paddocks also featuring outdoors.
Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac which is only six-minutes' drive from the multitude of amenities in Rolleston.
With their children now grown and flown, the vendors' housing needs are changing, and they offer their dearly adored home to the market for a new family to enjoy.
To download the property documents go to:
For sale by auction, 12pm Thursday the 6th of December 2018 (unless sold prior)
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.