- Approx Floor Area: 170 sqm
- Land Size: 706 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV Aerial, Drapes, Garage Door, Heated Towel Rail, Rangehood, Waste Master, Cooktop Oven, Heatpump, Gas Fire, Burglar Alarm
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Offering a superb array of living spaces that can accommodate a family lifestyle with ease, there's a mixture of formal and casual zones which includes the modern kitchen that flows to a dining area and beyond to the lounge which possesses a breath-taking bay window that highlights the charm found within the home.
Ideally configured for budding families, there is a nursery that is placed off the master bedroom which provides absolute convenience to those with young ones, while further living areas including a study and sunroom ensures there is a space where everyone can enjoy some downtime.
A gas fire and two heat pumps deliver warmth during the colder months while the presence of new LED lights and updated flooring to specific areas of the home are further appealing inclusions
Barbeques and afternoon drinks will be a common occurrence on the deck and paved outdoor area which is framed by a delightful garden setting.
Situated around the corner from St Mark's School and in-zone for Cashmere High School, this home is also near the local supermarket in St Martins and is just a short drive from the central city.
This neighbourhood always appeals to families and pair this with the generous proportions and superb backdrop, and it equates to one undeniably desirable property which will be sold on or before auction day. Contact me for more information.
For the video please use this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLMQ5J7MxN0&feature=em-share_video_user
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.