- Approx Floor Area: 114 sqm
- Land Size: 504 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1910
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Roughcast
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heat pump & remote, Bathroom fan, Heated towel rail, Drymatic system
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan and Upright stove
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
The living area opens out to a private west-facing deck where you can sit, relax and look out over the garden. The back-yard is big enough for entertaining yet a very manageable space. This area is fully fenced and will certainly appeal to those with kids or pets.
You'll enjoy an easy walk to Northlands Mall, parks, gyms and bus stops, and a short commute straight up Papanui Road to the city centre.
This property is currently rented until mid-April 2019.
The owners are absolutely committed to selling their home ASAP!
Contact Bruce or Terri Winder to organise a viewing.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.