- Property Type: Unit, Retirement living
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 2018
- Property condition: New
- House style: Contemporary, Other (Under construction)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Weatherboard and Hebel
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl, Carpet and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Electric
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Inbuilt Oven, Separate Cooktop, Dishwasher, Laundry Joinery, Clothesline, Heated Towel Rail, Extractor Fan Bathroom, Bathroom Heater, Underfloor Heating Bathroom, Heatpump x 1, Rangehood, Auto Garage Door
- Kitchen: New, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Built with hebel and weatherboard cladding these five classically styled over 60's units create a great community feel whilst still being able to enjoy your privacy and individual lifestyle.
These units offer plenty of open plan living space, private courtyards and internal access garaging. Highly specified, they are tailor made to entertain friends and family or just enjoy your book with a glass of wine in the summer sun.
Say goodbye to everything that's stopping you from living well and hello to a great lock and leave home when you feel like a spot of travel.
Close to shops, services and transport and in a popular leafy suburb, now is the time and this is very definitely the place.
With 4 units already sold, don't delay or you will miss out on over 60's living at its very best.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.