- Land Size: 1.3405 Ha
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- House style: Lifestyle
- Garaging / carparking: 4 car, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: SHS/Linea
- Joinery: Single Glazed, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV Aerial, x2 Rangehood, 2x Dishwashers, x2 Pantry
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (5 Bay Shed and Studio)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Set on a corner site of approximately 3 and a half acres there are three separate entrances giving options for a tradesmen, extended family wishing to live separately.
Summerhill stone 1970s build
Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen/dining/living plus separate lounge opening to large lawn and garden area.
7 Car garaging, open bay sheds and chicken coups.
Linea house built 2016 (family unit)
2 Double bedrooms, one bathroom open plan kitchen/dining/living double garage internal access plus large storage room with internal access.
There is so much on offer at 176 you must view to appreciate, your own slice of paradise within the city limits what more could you want!!!!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same