- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Rangehood and Heated Towel Rail
- Kitchen: Original and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Having been totally re-carpeted, painted and new drapes and blinds, this property ticks a lot of boxes.
Open plan living with spacious kitchen and living area, 2 generous double bedrooms, bathroom, internal single access garage and added benefit of separate laundry you will not be disappointed.
The outdoors is a real surprise, whether playing with the children or entertaining family and friends. This sun-drenched private fully fenced area offers so many options.
Only a short distance to entertainment hub of the Tannery, Opawa shops and New Woolston Village, this popular area on the up offers plenty of options.
Whether your first home and investment or simply looking for easy care living, this property must be on your viewing list.
Our vendors instructions are clear, property to be sold before Xmas.
Please feel free to call and discuss further.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same