- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1940
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Kitchen: Upright stove, Rangehood and Finished in Timber and Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City
- Aspect: North
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Three good sized bedrooms all with built in robes.
Kitchen has a new benchtop and a huge pantry.
A fireplace and heatpump will keep you comfortable in all seasons.
Whilst this neat and sweet package comes ready to move in, there is still the potential to stamp your own mark.
Buyers up to mid 300,000s should inspect today.
Easy care section with a fully fenced back yard.
Convenient location close to Barrington Mall and Hoon Hay School.
Well then - chop, chop, these sort of properties do not last long!!
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same