- Land Size: 868 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Flooring: Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled, Other (Gas Fire)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Contemporary finishes sit superbly alongside timeless character features in this extensively renovated four-bedroom home which is exceptionally well located and brought to the market by a genuinely motivated vendor who demands a sale before Christmas.
Impressive enhancements have made the property comfortable, convenient and contemporary, with recent improvements including a fresh coat of paint throughout, double glazing, new carpet, the introduction of another heat pump and gas fire to keep you warm in the cooler months.
Ideal for entertaining and relaxed meal times, dining areas extend from either end of the sleek and contemporary kitchen which features an induction cooktop and granite benchtops.
The lounge interacts seamlessly with the formal dining zone and includes a delightful bay window that overlooks the mature and manicured garden while a study on the first floor provides a peaceful escape for work.
Each of the bedrooms is a well-sized double, and one of these is the master which has the luxury of an ensuite while the family bathroom is shared between the rest of the household.
Established greenery and plantings provide an incredibly private and extremely attractive backdrop to alfresco occasions, and the presence of an oversized double garage with a workshop simply adds to the appeal.
Occupying a family-sized 868m2 section that's just down the road from Malvern Park and Meshino café, it's also a short drive from Merivale Mall and enjoys superb in-zone schooling options which include St Albans School, Heaton Intermediate, and Christchurch Boys' and Girls' High Schools.
Contact me for more information.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same