- Approx Floor Area: 131 sqm
- Land Size: 191 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Other (Townhouse)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Brick and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Heat Pump
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), Clothes line, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Situated less than 100 metres from Riccarton Mall, with all the shopping, bars and restaurants that Riccarton has to offer, you couldn't ask for a better location.
Whether this is your first rung on the property ladder, or maybe your second, third or whatever, you can be assured of the strength that this property's location will always provide. Add to this the fact you are in CBHS & CGHS School Zone, and the University of Canterbury is so close, I'm sure you'd agree this purchase is a very sound and strategic proposition.
Constructed with a brick cladding the townhouse offers a modern open plan kitchen, dining and living space. A private sunny courtyard offers you a great place to entertain and soak up the rays. The garage provides internal access for ease of living. Having a freehold title rather than a cross-lease title you also have the assurance of the best form of land ownership.
No matter what you choose to do here, live, invest or lock & leave, there is great value and opportunity here. For viewing outside of open home times contact Sean Innes anytime on 027 433 4332.
To download information for this property, please copy and paste the URL into your web browser:
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 1.00-1.30pm,
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.