- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Electric Wall Heater)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Dishwasher, Heat Pump, Wall Panel Heater, Washing Machine, Outdoor table & Chairs, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Modern, Standard, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Storage Attic)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 300
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Just announced is the approval of the Resource Consent for the first stage of the development of the old saleyards site on the south side of Mayfair Street. This will be a very exciting project once completed and will re-define Mayfair Street and the surrounding area. Images of what has been approved are within the photos.
With Hagley Park just a stone's throw away, this modern well maintained townhouse allows you a convenient place to call home, either on a full time basis or as a lock and leave. Walk through the park to the hospital or the Central City beyond, or head into Riccarton with all the shopping, bars and restaurants that are on offer there. You couldn't ask for a better location.
Being suitable for first home owners and investors alike, you can be assured of the strength that this property's location will always provide. Add to this the fact you are in CBHS & CGHS School Zone, and the University of Canterbury being nearby as well, you'll agree this property has many strengths.
With a peaceful setting this rear townhouse offers a modern kitchen with a separate dining and a separate living area. A private sunny north facing courtyard offers you a great place to entertain and enjoy the sun. The large double garage provides internal access for ease of living with room for two further off street car parks as well.
No matter what you choose to do here, live, invest or lock & leave, there is great value and opportunity here. A comprehensive information pack is available including a building report. For viewing outside of open home times contact Sean Innes anytime on 027 433 4332.
To download information for this property, please copy and paste the URL into your web browser:
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 1.45-2.15pm
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.