- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Separate Oven, Gas Stove
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
With a partially renovated kitchen and bathroom, a lot of the hard work has already been done, while plenty of scope to renovate and add value remains.
Positioned on a fully fenced, large established section with a good sized double garage.
Heated by a consented woodburner and HRV sytem
Close proximity and zoned for a number of sought after schools including Emmanuel and St Josephs Primary. Central to the Northwood Supa Centre, Northlands Mall and other amenities.
A blank canvas, entry level home full of possibilities, but a change in circumstances dictates a sale.
For sale by auction, 12pm Thursday the 13th of December 2018 (Unless Sold Prior).
To download the property information go to www.agentsend.com/40BARNESRD
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.