- Approx Floor Area: 370 sqm
- Land Size: 5366 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1995
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Block
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Other (Wooden), Tiles and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump, Other (Underfloor)
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Kitchen Ingrid Geldof design. , Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, 2 Separate wall ovens, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal. (Spa Pool ?as is?), 1x Heatpump, 1x Extractor above cook top, 2x Heated Towel Rail
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Open plan and Finished in Stainless steel and Other (Stone)
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Entrance: Hall
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Bush, Private, Water
- Aspect: North, South, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: 1x Wood burner,
About this listing
This sunny, light filled home offers fabulous living spaces which open out to balconies and a large deck that provide an extension of the living areas to take in those tranquil views. The functional home, with simple decor, creating an appealing ambience is ideal for family living, entertaining and working from home.
Secreted away, you will be amazed as you drive into this wonderland with enormous wide reaching views out to Godley Head. Tucked off the road, onto a near level drive on site, with generous triple garaging and off street parking. You'll be part of a real "village style" community where neighbours still know one another's names.
Dare I mention it - but the property sits on four lots.
After nearly two decades, our clients are moving on to the next phase of their lives.
For those desiring a very special property, which clearly cannot be built out, then this home offered for the very first time to the market could be the one for you.
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.