- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 814 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1910
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Open carport, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Carpet and Parquetry
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Bathroom heater, Heat pump
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Living, dining and kitchen are open plan and connect directly outdoors to a wooden deck that is bound to become a favourite summer dining and entertaining spot. A wood fire is a focal point for the room and adding modern efficiency is a heat pump. The modern kitchen is tastefully finished with a combination of black laminate cabinetry and white composite stone bench tops. Cleverly designed drawers and cupboards provide plenty of storage space.
There are three double bedrooms and the smart tiled bathroom is tastefully fitted with vanity and shower over bath.
The TC2 section size of 809 sqm is structured with formal buxus parterre garden and inter-planted with perennials and vegetables.
This lovely home is ready for its new owners to move straight in, as all the hard work has already been done, includes fully rewired, insulated, partial double glazing and timber floors.
North facing sunny site, complimented with an oversized single garage plus carport.
Our overseas owner is very motivated to sell with immediate possession available. Don't delay, this won't last.
Call today to view.
To download the information pack, please go to this link and fill the form: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/AH4908
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.