- Land Size: 578 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2015
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Composite Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric, Other (Underfloor heating in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Auto Garage Door remotes x 2, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Bathroom Heater, Laundry Tub, Partial Irrigation, Canopy, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, BBQ area
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured
- Garden: Glasshouse, Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Not your usual cookie cutter property, this beautiful four year old Mike Greer build stands out from the crowd. Clean, modern design and immaculate presentation combine to create a stylish backdrop for families who desire an easy-care abode in a charming community setting.
Boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living spaces, the home's open plan arrangement assures ease of living with the modern kitchen ideally accompanied by a walk-in pantry providing keen cooks with ample storage space.
Secure and private, the garden is beautifully landscaped and laid out to maximize outdoor living and entertainment. Double garaging plus rare off street parking for up to four vehicles.
Knights Stream Park is incredibly popular, and it's not hard to see why. Nearby parks provide you with all the space you could ever need, and the array of amenities in Longhurst and central Halswell are also within easy reach plus walking distance to the new Halswell West School and sports domain.
Homes in this sought-after location are always popular and with our very motivated clients it could be snapped up at any time, so be quick or be sorry!
To download Property Files please go to: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193189
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.