- Approx Floor Area: 242 sqm
- Land Size: 720 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2015
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Alarm, Garage Remote, Dishwasher, Waste Disposal, Rangehood, Oven
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan, Formal dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Built in 2015, the 242sqm home sits on a 720sqm section in the very popular suburb of Aidanfield. Just a hop, skip and jump to Ngā Puna Wai sports hub promised to open in 2019. you're not just buying a stunning home, you're investing in your own peace of mind for the future!
Two generous separate living rooms are connected by a central kitchen and dining area, creating an open feel and allowing for both spacious communal areas ideal for entertaining or separate more intimate spaces. Both living areas open through stacker sliding doors to separate paved outdoor areas and the expansive lawn and easy-care gardens beyond.
The designer kitchen features engineered stone bench tops, a walk- in pantry, and a five-burner gas hob, meaning your ability to create new culinary delights is limited only by your own creativity!
All four bedrooms are doubles with the spacious master showcasing a walk-in robe and oversized ensuite plus private access to its own patio/garden area. The other 3 bedrooms have built in robes and are strategically positioned away from each other offering peace and quiet. Both bathrooms are highly spec'd, with elegant finishes and modern flair, double glazed, fully landscaped , double internal garage and a rear drive through door to trailer parking, this home will exceed your expectations.
Don't miss this opportunity! .
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.