- Approx Floor Area: 200 sqm
- Land Size: 1357 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: House
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Open carport, Off street
- Joinery: Partial Double Glazing, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Vinyl, Carpet, Timber and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Other (Heatpump x 2)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Laundry Tub, Alarm, Heated Towel Rail x 3, Bosch Dishwasher, F & P Induction Cooktop, Oven, Heatpump x 2, Wall Heater, Glasshouse, Garden Shed, Sprinkler System
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), Pool (Inground and Security fencing), BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Glasshouse, Garden shed
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Elegant, contemporary design, clad in timeless brick and occupying a considerable 1356sqm section, your tranquil oasis includes inground heated pool and ample lawns, the perfect antidote for busy and stressful lives.
An expanse of north-facing open-plan living is a highlight, offering a series of sunny and well-connected spaces for relaxing and entertaining. A warm and welcoming sitting area flows to spacious kitchen, dining and a separate living room, all opening seamlessly to the superb outdoor living.
Space to accommodate the largest of families with five bedrooms, options for the master suite up or down, three bathrooms, separate laundry and double garaging plus generous off street parking for a boat or caravan ensure this home ticks all the boxes.
Plus the added bonus of zoning for Waitakiri Primary School, Chisnallwood Intermediate and the new Shirley Boys and Avonside Girls High Schools.
Uncompromised privacy, enviable entertaining, this stylish home offers comfortable family living - inside and out! Don't miss your chance to secure a wonderful lifestyle.
AUCTION: Thursday 20th December 2018 from 12:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
To download Property Files please go to: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193202
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.