- Approx Floor Area: 225 sqm
- Land Size: 620 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2014
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick and Linear
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, High ceiling, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Living areas are a generous size to accommodate a growing family, hostess kitchen with walk in pantry, dining/living room and separate formal lounge all flow effortlessly to sunny private garden.Four double bedrooms, the master having an ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe. The remaining three rooms have built-in wardrobes and share a modern family bathroom.
A separate laundry and double garage with internal access add convenience to daily life while the security system and a ten year Master Builders Guarantee provide peace of mind .
This family home is close to amenities, including supermarkets, shops, cafes, Halswell Library , the Aquatic centre and the new Knight Stream Primary school .
Don't miss out, this property will meet all your needs for a stylish comfortable family home.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.