- Land Size: 505 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1910
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Alarmed, Single lock-up
- Construction: Aluminium Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Logburner with Wetback, 4 Burner Gas Hob, Wall Oven, Rangehood, Double Dishdrawer, Insinkerator, Laundry Tub, Cat Flap, TV & Bracket in Master, TV Bracket in Lounge, Fire Guard, HRV, HTR, Wall Heater in Bathroom, Alarm for House and Garage, Wood Shed, Garden Shed, Washing Line.
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Double sink, Waste disposal and Gas bottled
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Wetback, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
On offer is a very desirable character home, north facing 505sqm freehold section. Three double sized bedrooms with floor to ceiling storage, open plan living/dining with French doors opening onto a huge north facing and very private rear deck and garden. The big line up of features include near new colour steel roof, consented log burner (with wetback!!), HRV system, outdoor lighting and power, ceiling and underfloor insulation, plus new carpet to be installed late January! The garage is an oversized single, big enough for a vehicle and additional storage for motorbikes, pushbikes or other large sporting equipment.
There is a great vibrancy to this area and is within easy walking distance to a multitude of amenities including the Beckenham shops, Countdown Colombo, Anytime Fitness, locally famous eateries and direct bus routes to city centre. Easy access to the Port Hills and the Adventure park provides the perfect backdrop for all sporting options. Schooling is well catered for with Thorrington and Somerfield Primary, Christchurch South Intermediate and Cashmere High School all in zone.
Download all available files from www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193204 including LIM, Title and Builders Report.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.