- Approx Floor Area: 133 sqm
- Land Size: 325 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2011
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
This home offers four double bedrooms complimented by a full bathroom on a low maintenance 325m2 (more or less) section. The open plan kitchen/dining/living area possess a wonderful ambience of lightness, flow and simplicity. Heating is all taken care of with a heatpump.
The living area opens out to a private and tranquil North-West facing patio where you can sit, relax and look out to the garden. Those with kids and/or pets will enjoy peace of mind as they play within the fully fenced section or jump over the rear fence to play in the reserve.
You'll enjoy a very short stroll to numerous parks and reserves, swimming pool and Gilberthorpe School. The shops, cafes and restaurants offered at Spitfire Square, Hornby Mall and Avonhead, and Christchurch Airport are only a short commute.
With the owner highly motivated to downsizing, they are absolutely committed to selling this home ASAP!
Deadline Sale Tuesday 18 December 2pm (USP).
Please copy & paste the below link into a new browser to download property information.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.