- Approx Floor Area: 108 sqm
- Land Size: 470 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Colonial
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Block
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Separate Oven, Separate Cooktop, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Blinds, Drapes, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, TV Aerial, Heatpump, Heated Towel Rail, Bathroom Heater, Laundry Tub & Taps, Clothesline, Garage Door With Remote
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Situated on a corner freehold section with intimate views of the surrounding hills, this property is a must to view, for those wanting to live in this sought-after coastal area.
The spacious open plan living is complemented by a modern functional kitchen with a breakfast and plenty of storage.
The two generous double bedrooms both with built in robes, and a bathroom with wet shower make this cosy home so easy to live in.
For those with green fingers a colourful garden awaits with plenty of space at the rear to add raised vege beds, fruit trees or add a deck to enjoy the longer summer days.
A short stroll takes you to the Redcliffs shopping centre, New World, doctors, bus and amenities. The Redcliffs bowling green, Barnett Park and the Moncks Bay waterfront provide recreational activities for the active.
Properties like these are rarely available so we would encourage early viewing.
To view documentation in relation to this property, or the video, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/SM0136
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.