- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 615 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer and Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Flooring: Timber, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Curtains, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Stove, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Original
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
This humble home is in an AS IS WHERE IS, uninsured condition so needs a bit of love. Situated in ever popular Hoon Hay, this home offers a lot of potential and should be looked at as a blank canvas ready to be reinstated to its former glory.
Unfortunately, our owner was not insured at the time of the earthquakes and has not been in a position to have any reports or inspections undertaken. So, one man's misfortune is another man's opportunity if you were to purchase this gem. After residing here for over 40 years, our owner wants to see that sold sign go up, so he can move onto his next step in life.
With no documentation for this property, it is important for all potential purchasers to do their own due diligence.
Whether you choose to repair or replace, one thing is certain, and that is the immense appeal this property will have with a broad array of buyers.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.