- Land Size: 612 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Brick veneer and Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Timber, Partial Double Glazing
- Roof: Metal Tile
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Polished
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Nightstore)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Dishwasher, Heated Towel Rail, Nightstore, Auto Garage Door Opener x 2.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Microwave and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Pool (Inground)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Fridge
About this listing
Everything you could need is within easy reach with a leisurely stroll leading you to the bus stop and the numerous amenities in Barrington shopping centre, with Addington and the central city also only a short drive away. Growing families seeking great schooling options will appreciate zoning for West Spreydon School, convenient proximity to Middleton Grange School, Hillview Christian School and St Thomas of Canterbury College.
The home has been lovingly restored to highlight it's beautiful original features, while a detailed renovation offers modern conveniences including a new kitchen and family bathroom. This permanent material home exudes contemporary style and benefits from a convenient location that is zoned for great education opportunities.
Featuring an entertainers living space, with open plan kitchen and dining area, and adjoining formal lounge. The living spaces are all complimented with oversize picture windows perfect for enjoying the north facing aspect, and overlooking the beautiful, low maintenance gardens.
No family home would be complete without the addition of extra storage and the large double garage has been well thought out to maximise space. Each of the three generously-proportioned bedrooms offer built-in, floor to ceiling wardrobes, and additional storage is provided in the separate laundry and dual hall cupboards.
The generous bathroom is waiting for a family to make the most of this extra space, with separate bath and large shower, it has been completely renovated with high quality fittings.
This functional and well-configured home has been superbly refurbished to meet the demands of modern day living, and with the vendor move forward on purchasing their new home, it means they are most genuine in their desire to achieve a sale.
'Conjunctional sale happy to work in with any agency with a buyer interested, call me today to arrange a viewing and property information link.'
To download Property Files: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193205
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.