- Land Size: 814 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Tile
- Flooring: Timber, Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Ceiling Fan)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Supertub, Ceiling Fan, Heatpump, Elba Freestanding Oven, ISE Insinkerator, Wall Panel Heater, Heated Towel Rail, Auto Garage Door Remote.
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Additional Info (Built in storage) and Double
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Built in storage) and Single
- Bedroom 5: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Low in its maintenance and solid in its construction this is one you wouldn't want to miss out on. Two living areas, separate laundry and good-sized garaging add convenience plus off street parking, perfect for those needing to cater for multiple vehicles.
The conveniences of New Brighton are right on your doorstep, within close proximity to the Mall, Pier, Library and of course the beach (including in zone for the new Avonside Girls and Shirley Boys high schools).
Immediate possession available, If you're looking for an affordable opportunity, look no further.
To download Property Files please go to: : http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193203
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.