- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2005
- Property condition: New
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Pellett Fire)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, 2 x Dish Drawers, TV Aerial, Alarm - Not monitored
- Kitchen: Original, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Storage in Garage)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Constructed by the vendors in 2005 and boasting a floor plan that totals 323sqm, there is a selection of living spaces and five double bedrooms on offer with a myriad of heating options ensuring you remain incredibly content no matter the season.
The open plan living area is ideally suited to both relaxed living and entertaining with the space extending to the outdoors where you'll enjoy numerous alfresco meals as the temperature begins to rise.
Further living spaces include an office / sewing room and a formal lounge which is equipped with a home theatre system to provide a superb retreat for those who appreciate movies or music.
Offering the ultimate in comfort there is an HRV system, a pellet fire, double glazing, two heat pumps and partial underfloor heating while the home's supremely sunny position is a further advantage.
Unwinding amid the privacy of the secure grounds is effortless in the spa, while thoughtful inclusions that also feature are the large separate workshop, internal access triple car garage and an additional storage room which complements the already generous storage solutions which are found indoors.
Ample accommodation is provided by five double bedrooms which are serviced by two bathrooms, with the master having the luxury of the ensuite with a bath included.
Living in Aidanfield, you have easy access to the amenities in Halswell and Wigram, with proximity to the motorway ensuring you can quickly commute into the city.
The vendors desire to achieve a sale couldn't be higher as they embark on yet another build, and therefore, your earliest viewing is strongly recommended.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.