- Approx Floor Area: 130 sqm
- Land Size: 610 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Parking in driveway, Single lock-up, Free standing
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Coloured steel and Steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Night store)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Heatpump, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access, Other (Store room / work room)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
A very well kept and maintained property located on an easy care 610m2 section amongst quality homes.
Three good size bedrooms plus an outdoor workroom/studio or man cave.
Modern updated kitchen with fabulous stove, gas hobs & good-sized pantry. You will love working in this great kitchen.
Open plan dining with ranch sliders to private patio plus a large separate lounge for entertaining.
North-facing orientation, complete with a heat pump & night store for the cooler months.
The location is, quite simply, superb, with quality schools (such as Russley Primary) within close proximity, and convenient public transport routes ensuring anything else you could ever need is easily reached.
Make sure to view asap
Our vendors are serious about achieving a sale, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Download the property information pack using the link below (copy & paste into your browser):
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.