- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Heat pump x 2
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Wonderfully inviting and immaculately presented showcasing a fusion of modern convenience and classic character, the kitchen and bathroom have been thoughtfully modernised and are decorated in contemporary, neutral tones.
Designed to embrace the northern aspect, open plan kitchen, dining and living area presents the perfect hub for entertaining. An effortless transition between indoors and out with french doors opening out to the spacious, sun soaked deck and manicured lawn and gardens, well planted to ensure its manageability. Ideal for al fresco entertaining or letting the kids and pets run free in the fully fenced, spacious 787m2 section while the single garaging and an abundance of off-street parking complete the appeal.
So much to love about this suburb with the nearby scenic river setting, local parks, The Tannery and ever-popular Opawa Farmers Markets. That is without mention of the short distance into the CBD or alternatively the Port Hills walking tracks! Desirable school zones include Cashmere High & Opawa Primary plus nearby to Rudolf Steiner School.
My owners will leave this charming home armed with many happy memories, but as they have purchased their time is up and they are determined to achieve a result sooner rather than later. With so much to offer, don't delay, immediate action is advised to be taken.. this will be sold on or before auction day!
AUCTION: Tuesday 29th January 2019 from 12:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
To download property files please go to: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/BE193214
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.