- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 522 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1930
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Timber and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Garden shed, Freestanding wardrobe
- Kitchen: New, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Walking through the front door, you are immediately greeted with gorgeous wood paneling and polished floors.
Enjoy relaxing in the cozy living area or one of the three generously sized bedrooms and study, which could easily be a fourth bedroom.
A plus is having the spacious separate laundry and toilet, the bathroom with a separate shower, but you will fall in love with the stunning claw foot bath, just imagine ending your day in this-Bliss.
My Vendors love the space in the kitchen, with the double oven, gas cook top and plenty of bench space with the lovely Granite finish.
The garden situated on 522m2, with surrounding trees, this home gives you a feeling of peace and tranquility, as well as privacy from the road.
All purchasers will love the location and potential that this home offers.
Don't delay, Call me today to view.
For more information please copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/AH4938
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.