- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 888 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls (Partial), Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: TV aerial, Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Gas Hob, Separate Double Oven, Rangehood
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Situated up a private lane, the section is a generous 888sqm and is fully fenced & gated, providing ample secure space for families, children and pets. The garage is a large double with storage room behind.
The interior of the home benefits from new paint, gib, coving and has been rewired. The kitchen has been modernised and has new flooring which continues out to the separate laundry. There is still plenty of scope to further enhance with new carpet.
The layout of this 3 double bedroom home provides a variety of living solutions with one bedroom in a separate area of the house, off a space that could be used as a study, a sitting area or even a children's play room.
The motivated vendors have already made commitments to their next move and would love to see this home with new owners.
*Please note that the flooring in the kitchen/laundry was not complete at time of photographs so has been digitally enhanced. True flooring colour may vary slightly.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.