- Land Size: 607 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Superbly styled using neutral tones and benefiting from the ease of brick construction and aluminium joinery, this property also presents the opportunity for creative enhancement if desired, especially outdoors where your 607m2 grounds, with some basic landscaping could create a delightful garden backdrop.
Configured for effortless family living, the open plan layout is spacious enough to accommodate a study space with the presence of a heat pump ensuring a comfortable climate.
A family bathroom is shared between the bedrooms with the master having the advantage of an ensuite while an internal access double garage offers convenience.
Situated in the Brookhaven subdivision which is near the plethora of amenities in Ferrymead, and in-zone Mt Pleasant School, it's also not far from The Tannery, Sumner Beach and the city centre which are all within a 10-minute drive and of course you have the TI Rakau Reserve at your back door.
Growing families and first home buyers will be attracted to this home which is offered to the market with undeniable motivation by the vendor who is committed to their next venture. Contact me for more information.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same